Day 1: “Power Day” with DXC Eclipse
From ideation to reality with a keen eye on governance - we’re approaching the Power Platform not from a technical, but from a business process point of view. Find out what it takes to get started with PowerApps, as we take you through the ‘ideation process’ and explore with you the design thinking process that should take place before putting ‘fingers to the keyboard’.
Networking Sundowner after day one
After a full day of Power, it’s time to wind-down. Join DXC Eclipse, Microsoft and other Dynamics users after day one. Not coming to Power Day, come along to our networking drinks anyway and get the chance to network and meet other attendees before day two of our event.
Drinks and canapes offered from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Day 2: “Dynamics Day 2019” with DXC Eclipse
Getting it right with Dynamics 365 – streams in CE, F&O, BC, PowerBI - Microsoft Dynamics 365 has reached new levels of maturity as more businesses choose to move to the cloud, and so have we at DXC Eclipse. Hear from our customers who have moved to D365 and find out about their journey to digital transformation.
Download our full agenda HERE!
Why you should attend day one:
- Overview of the Power Platform
- Hands-on, ideation and design thinking processes
- What success looks like – Power Apps in flight – we’ll show you how they come together with real-life examples
- Citizen Development & Governance – what you need to prevent ‘Wild Apps’ from de-railing Power Platform success.
Sundowner drinks start from 4:00 pm.
Whether you are attending day one or day two - everyone is invited to our network and nibbles session after the first day of our event.
Why you should attend day two:
- Feature sessions for Dynamics Finance & Operations, Customer Engagement, Business Central and Power BI
- Customer & Consultant ‘fire side chats’ – our DXC Eclipse consultants will sit down with our customers and talk about their D365 implementation. You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our ‘Open Question’ time
- ‘Templated vs Bespoke’ – we’ll discuss what approach to take with your next project
- Functionality of the Future – find out what new IP will be available in your next release or from AppSource.